Early Airway, Facial Orthopedics and Pre-Aligners: Strategies and Approaches Featuring Dr. Duane Grummons
This lecture focuses on the importance of dentofacial orthopedics during early childhood well before permanent teeth have erupted. This session examines treatments that help correct/manage breathing and sleep disorders, mouthbreathing, habitual snoring, teeth grinding and other related conditions. The significant improvement in the child’s facial appearance will also improve the smile and self-confidence, which are so important during the developmental years. Secondary treatment needs are then moderated, and superior outcomes are achieved with patient benefits for a lifetime.
In this course, you will learn:
• Airway co-management issues; earlier screening with therapies
• Sleep disorders with medical co-management and allied therapies
• Behavioral, structural, functional and wellness therapies
• Benefits of 3D cone beam diagnostic and treatment applications
• Earlier treatment…the right treatment at the right time
• Transverse jaw and 3-dimensional arch discrepancies
• Facial asymmetries…essentials from the front
• Smile esthetics regarding occlusal plane, midlines, and chin location
• Mid-facial class III treatments…slow RPE + facemask therapy
• Class II mandibular imbalances
100 Pathways to Practice Success
Take away 100 specific innovative ideas to grow your practice and keep patients engaged:
•Airway and Facial Orthopedic Factors for Success
• Facial Symmetry and Aesthetic Factors
• Pre-Aligner Approaches that Win
• Essentials for a Thriving Practice
For more information, please don’t hesitate to give us a call!
(888) 891-6489 or email us at email@example.com
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations received 30 days prior to the course will be refunded.
Cancellations received after that will be subject to a 10% administration fee. Cancellations received 7 days prior to course will not be refunded.
October 4-5, 2019
Program Fee: $1,795 CAD
Dr. Duane Grummons
Dr. Grummons is a Board-Certified Orthodontist who has lectured before most American orthodontic organizations and worldwide conferences. His Facial Frontal Analysis and unique facial orthopedic appliance innovations are used extensively. He is a leader in adolescent airway approaches with early life-changing interventions and outcomes. Dr. Grummons is Associate Professor of Orthodontics at The Loma Linda University Medical Center Orthodontic Department.